2.26.2009

Summer Breeze, makes me feel fine...

Ah, it's an absolutely beautiful day! And I'm off work! Yippee! Except that I'm writing a paper, pooey. I love spring days. Normally I'm not a summer person, at all. But I do love about 75-80 degree weather. It's just feels good. Gets me ready for fishing and skiing and swimming! Probably should go work on that tan! My white lightning legs would scare everyone away! Ha ha ha ha!
Another reason I love spring weather, my lungs love spring weather! I can breath!!!It also makes me want to get out and do and actually be physically active, as in getting in shape! I plan on running a marathon some day. I really do. Honestly.

Okay, so I really want to change my background. Can anyone tell me how to do this? I mean a whole new template. Thanks!

Got to go write...blah.

No comments: