3.13.2009

P90X or bust?

How many times does it take before one actually sticks to a workout, a healthy eating plan, something actually good for you? Well, I can't tell you how many times I have tried and failed, tried again and failed. I make many excuses, 12 hour shifts, school, the house, the blah blah blah, etc. So Luke and I are going to try
P90X.....together. I'm not sure how this is going to work or if I will be able to stick to it. I'm going to try but I think it would help if I had even the slightest bit of motivation. I have no excitement about this at all. But hopefully by the end of 90 days I will at least have more energy. See...how depressing is it that? All I really want is more energy?!? I should have the motivation or umph to say I'm going to have a six pack and pretty arms and legs! If anyone has inspiration or what keeps you going, PLEASE, I'm begging, share your secret with me!

I will let you know how the program works, how much I like it, etc. Who knows, maybe it will be the revolutionary thing for me.

No comments: