2.20.2009

"If she want to rock, she rocks, if she want to roll, she rolls..."



Well, it's official, I DO NOT have Mono! yeah!!!

So it's been a pretty rough week at work. I lost 3 patients. Each one was such a different experience and never an easy one. Being a nurse is such a difficult thing when it comes to emotions. You have to maintain professionalism, humanism, sympathy, empathy, and then realism. It is so hard to ask patient's family members if their loved one preferred a funeral home or if they wanted to be an organ donor. It's very awkward. I strongly believe in organ donation. I realize one life was just lost but think of how many others can be saved. It's a beautiful thing in a very difficult time.

Okay, got to get off that now.

I'm trying very hard right now to put off school. I have two papers to write and about 200 pages of pharmacology to read. Needless to say not much fun. I am excited though, my parents and my grandma are going to be in town tomorrow so I will get to see them for a bit.

I have to agree with Shelly Ann right now. I'm ready for warmer weather, sunshine and the outdoors. My feet are getting itchy to go somewhere! If only I had that winning lottery ticket! =)

Well off to the papers I must go.

No comments: