2.06.2009

Harry Potter

Luke and I just watched the last Harry Potter movie and it made me excited to see the new movie. I know there is a lot of controversy about Harry Potter and whether kids should be allowed to read/watch them or not. I personally think that as long as the child knows it is a story and not real life then what is then what is the big deal? Anyways, more I wish I could read the books instead of watching them, unfortunately my Pharmacology book is the only "fun" reading i get to do right now. I know, I know...blah blah blah school. Someday, I promise, school won't run my life! Hopefully it will be kiddos!
Gots to go to sleep so i can absorb my studies! Hope you all are as excited as me about Harry Potter! (July!!!!)
Wilder this one is for you, my little Harry Potter look-a-like =)

No comments: