2.15.2009

Mono Y Mono?

As much as I hate to say it, I think I have mono. The dreaded "kissing disease." No, I didn't get it from kissing Luke or anyone else for that matter. One of my co-workers was recently diagnosed and she and I work together a lot, so needless to say, I think I got it from her. It hasn't been fun. My throat hurts almost constantly and I can feel every lymph node from my neck to my ribs. I haven't been officially diagnosed because I haven't heard back from my primary care physician yet. I have a feeling it isn't going to matter. Okay enough on the pity party.

On a much brighter note...I got to see my family this weekend! I love spending time with them. It makes me feel good and right now that is a blessing! I don't think I was too much fun for them but I sure enjoyed them being here. I wish they could have stayed longer, although I don't want to get them sick either. I just wish I could see them more often.

Well as much as I want to keep writing on here, I have to go write papers for school. If only writing those papers was as easy as writing on here....=)

5 comments:

Shelly Collins said...

I'm sorry Bre! I hope it's not Mono, doesn't that take a long time to get over? I wish our visit wasn't so short. You just seemed tired...not in a bad mood.

So are you taking the message to heart that you need to slow down? :)

Shelly Collins said...

Do you think I should be concerned about the kiddos getting it? I was thinking about Gwyn eating off your plate.

Shelly Collins said...

Bre, you feeling better?

Shelly Collins said...

Thanks Bre. I wish you guys lived here!

Shelly Collins said...

Wanted to let you know that DMB is coming to Tulsa!