2.05.2009

When will I learn?



I'm going to the doctor today and I know I am going to get a thorough butt chewing. I don't take care of myself like I should and I know my doctor is going to remind of that.

To all of you who never get sick, please be thankful. Please take your health serious and don't abuse it.

I have a goal to someday run a marathon. I'm thinking it may have to wait until I am done with school. If anyone has any "pointers" I would greatly appreciate it. I know I always talk about school but it is important to me. Sometimes I feel like I place too much emphasis on school. Hence, i think why I am continually sick. Stress has a huge affect on my health. So my goal this semester (I am only going to do one semester at a time) is to spend time studying but also make some time for family, friends, and me, and not feel guilty about it. I haven't told Luke but I really want to start playing golf with him more. I won't always go with him because just like I need alone time, so does he. Here's my "my" time goals, start using my Total Gym, start running again, and do the stuff I love to do! I also want to try new things. Maybe not skydiving but why not bungee jumping? I'm also going to attempt to cut out cokes. I don't know if I can cut out the coke icee's though! They are definitely a treat!

Well now that I have told you all my plan, I better go get started. I hope you all have a good day. Wish me luck at the doctors!

No comments: