4.07.2011

Rain is a Good Thing

We so desperately need rain right now in Oklahoma. Each day gets a little scarier at how dry our little world is. I keep praying God will hear my plea for rain, that He will provide a nice week of steady, earth quenching rain. Let's hope He answers my prayers soon.

So on a lighter note than my two previous posts, I am amazed at what God does do when I hand over the reigns. Mind you, this is not easy and there are many times over the past few weeks that I have just wanted to cry and cry some more and then maybe a little more. It's hard letting go. But when you do, WOW, what amazing things that happen. I can't expand on this at the moment but hopefully in the next few weeks I will be able to. I will tell you this....I have the potential to really help a lot of people and work for a doctor that I think very highly of. (And no, I would not have to give up my current job).

Well, here's to a good weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I didn't know you had a blogspot..How do I add you to my blog?