4.04.2011

Life in Motion

It has been quite some time since I have posted anything. I think I have said this before, maybe a little too much!
Life has been needless to say, busy. I graduated from my Masters program! YEAH! I took my credentialing exam and actually passed! I am officially a Family Nurse Practitioner. I have the papers and everything to prove it! AMAZING! It was definitely a God thing and not a Bre thing.
I have a new job, that I LOVE! The people are great and so is my very own office! That's right, I have my own office! I've actually grown up! HA! (okay maybe just professionally I have grown up, I'm still very much a kid at heart).
So it's time to find a new adventure. I've got some pretty good ideas but could use some more if anyone would like to share! There are also plenty of things to do on my "To Do" list!
In the meantime I am going to enjoy the weather, catching up with friends and family and learning to live again! Yippee!!!

No comments: