8.21.2008

Pathophysiology and theory...hmmm

Well it's official, school has started for the fall semester. While this is a good thing because it means I am one more semester closer to my NP, it is still school. Boo. I do love pathophysiology but I just haven't been in the school mindset. Theory is an icky subject and not something I consider worth the time. Oh well.

Luke and I are currently watching the men's beach volleyball gold-medal match and I'm lovin' it! I'm so glad people are starting to get interested in volleyball and realize it is a true sport and not something you do at a family picinic. Not that playing at a family picinic is bad it's just not to the level of even middle-school volleyball anymore. It's very exciting to see! Even though Brazil is kicking the US's butt! How do you play against someone who is 6'8? Seriously?!?

Well life as an adult is continuing to frustrate me. It feels as though we have had a multitude of things go wrong at our house and maybe have an end in sight-hopefully. =) Work is going okay. I think I have decided I'm not meant to be an ICU nurse. I will continue in the unit probably until I finish school but I've figured out (which I think I knew all along), ICU is not my thing. Granted I have learned a lot and appreciate it but I miss hearing those blades on the helicopter as they are coming in, and the thrill of getting a trauma or an active heart attack. I know that sounds sick to the rest of you but it's an adrenaline thing.

Anyhoo, time to go to bed, work calls early in the morning! Hope everyone has a good end of the week and weekend. Enjoy!

-bre-

No comments: