8.12.2008

the Olympics--YEAH!!!

I love the Olympics. It makes me feel giddy inside. I love to hear our national anthem play when someone wins a gold. I think because I have always been sports fan, the Olympics are the ultimate goal. I mean sure the Super Bowl is great but mainly because of the commercials not necessarily the football. Last year was the first year in a while that the Super Bowl actually had some good football. Anyhoo...so I have greatly enjoyed the Olympics and everything that comes with them! Someday I hope to go back to the Olympics. My brother and I were able to go to the 88' Winter Olympics in Calgary and it was AWESOME!!!! Loved it!
Okay, so I am very grateful for the cooler weather we have had lately and the RAIN! I'm not nearly as cranky as I was when it was a 110 outside. =) I wish the weather would stay this way for the next few months then slide right into fall. I would be very very very happy if it would do that. Once again we are one more day closer to fall!!! Yahoo!!!
Well, Luke and I went to Branson this weekend and had a pretty good time. We stayed at the Branson Landing (which is a great new addition to Branson). It is a really really neat place and it was so nice to get away for a weekend. Made me appreciate how special my little four-legged monkeys are!
This week and next week are going to be busy weeks so it was nice to have a short little vacation prior to them. In an update to work I was informed yesterday that if they hire enough people, I may not have to work weekends again!!! YEAH!!! Very excited about this. It may be a while and I may still have to work them occasionally once everyone is hired but I'm okay with that! =)
Also, I start school on monday. I'm ready but I'm not ready at the same time. I'm ready for pathophysiology but not so much on the theory. (boo). OH well, one semester down, one more about to be down!
Well i must get to my wonderful comfy bed so I can put in another day tomorrow!

-bre-

p.s. Shelly Ann, think about the colors you want! Love ya!

No comments: