3.28.2009

oh my little sweet thing...

I'm decidely married to one of the best men on earth. I'm not sure what other man would put up with my moods, whims, and pure craziness. He is definitely my little sweet thing. He still gives me butterflies and I pray that sensation never goes away. Imagine what the world would be like if everyone was able to have butterflies over their first love and be married to them. What a different world it would be.

So lately I have been struggling with the verse posted at the top of my blog. I know God will guide my steps but my patience is struggling to keep up or to slow down. I'm not sure which. I have all these goals in my life that are very important to me but yet I'm not sure if they are what God wants for me. Am I so blinded by the world that I miss God's completely obvious signs? I pray I am not. Every part of me wants to be a mom so badly but I know the idea of having kids right now would not be conducive to school. See, two goals that are incredibly important to me but so completely contradictory of each other. I keep asking myself though, when will be the right time to have kids? There really isn't one. No one is every truly prepared to have children. So all these plans I have are they as important as my goal to have a family? I guess a truly obvious sign from God would be if I got pregnant. Obviously this hasn't happened yet most likely due to the fact God has a plan for me and I'm not quite in tune with it or I'm looking the wrong way. So please pray for me. Pray that my patience will exceed my expectations and God's will be evident to me.

Thanks.

3 comments:

Shelly Collins said...

I have questions...in the meantime I will definitely pray for you...and call you soon.

Shelly Collins said...

Hope you're feeling God's loving control. I'm praying for patience for you and that He's preparing you for motherhood while you wait! I miss you.

Shelly Collins said...

You answered my question btw!